Areas available for Court Ordered Community Service Volunteers:
- Serving meals in our Feed My Sheep Dining Room. Click here to see the dining room hours of operation.
- Sorting items at our Donation Center
- Helping at Samaritan Center Food Pantry Program. Click here to learn more about the Samaritan Care Center.
- Assisting at Hidden Treasures thrift stores. Click here to learn more about our stores and hours of operation.
- Transportation: assisting truck drivers in loading and unloading items off truck.
Individuals applying to volunteer in order to fulfill Court Ordered Community Service Hours must go through City Mission’s volunteer application process and be approved before beginning a volunteer assignment. Minimum hour requirement 25+ hours. The application includes an administrative fee of $10.00, cash or money order only. Applications will not be processed without accompanying fee.
Please click the button below to download the application.
Mail completed application along with your $10 fee to:
City Mission Volunteer Department
84 W. Wheeling Street
Washington, PA 15301
Court Ordered Community Service Applicants will be notified of approval/disapproval by the Volunteer Manager after completing the application process. Court Ordered Community Service Volunteers must participate in a mandatory orientation at the City Mission. The Volunteer Manager will conduct the orientation at the respective City Mission location. If you have any questions, contact our Volunteer Manager at 724-705-7137 or email@example.com.