Thank you for your interest in volunteering with City Mission.
Some of the volunteer opportunities for individuals include:
- Serving meals in our Feed My Sheep Dining Room. Click here to see the dining room hours of operation.
- Sorting items at our Donation Center
- Helping at Samaritan Center Food Pantry Program. Click here to learn more about the Samaritan Care Center.
- Assisting at Hidden Treasures thrift stores. Click here to learn more about our stores and hours of operation.
- Maintenance & Special Projects
- Helping at the medical clinic (medical professionals and students of medical professionals only)
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Providing devotions and ministry for chapel services
- Teaching classes. Qualifications & Certifications required.
Please download and complete the Volunteer Application below and let us know your interests and availability.
Mail completed application to:
City Mission Volunteer Department
84 W. Wheeling Street
Washington, PA 15301
Once the application is received and a background check completed you will be contacted for a Volunteer Orientation. If you have any questions, contact our Volunteer Manager at 724-705-7137 or email@example.com.
Please join us this Easter season to volunteer!
The volunteer opportunities listed are family friendly. Please indicate number of ADULTS volunteering (age 17 & up) in the sign up quantity. Include children and their ages in the drop down box. Volunteers signing up to serve meals in the kitchen & dining room will be assigned various tasks such as serving food, pouring beverages, clearing plates and washing dishes. Anyone under the age of 17 will be given a task in the dining room due to liability in the kitchen area. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
The kitchen/dining room entrance is located directly across from the Washington Police Station at 56 West Strawberry Avenue Washington, PA 15301. Parking is available on the corner of Franklin Street & Strawberry Avenue in the gravel parking area.
If you are coming to volunteer in the chapel building, please use our main address which is 84 West Wheeling Street Washington, PA 15301 and parking is available on the street in front of the chapel.
If you have any questions during sign up or prior to volunteering, please contact Sheila Coquet, Volunteer Manager at 724/705-7137 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org