Thank you for your interest in volunteering with City Mission.
Some of the volunteer opportunities for individuals include:
- Serving meals in our Feed My Sheep Dining Room. Click here to see the dining room hours of operation.
- Sorting items at our Donation Center
- Helping at Samaritan Center Food Pantry Program. Click here to learn more about the Samaritan Care Center.
- Assisting at Hidden Treasures thrift stores. Click here to learn more about our stores and hours of operation.
- Maintenance & Special Projects
- Helping at the medical clinic (medical professionals and students of medical professionals only)
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Providing devotions and ministry for chapel services
- Teaching classes. Qualifications & Certifications required.
Please download and complete the Volunteer Application below and let us know your interests and availability.
Mail completed application to:
City Mission Volunteer Department
84 W. Wheeling Street
Washington, PA 15301
Once the application is received and a background check completed you will be contacted for a Volunteer Orientation. If you have any questions, contact our Volunteer Manager at 724-705-7137 or email@example.com.