How We Serve
Our belief is that by first meeting the basic needs of food, shelter and clothing, we can then help each person build up a solid foundation.
- We serve meals 7 days week/ 365 days a year to not only to City Mission residents but to community members in need
- City Mission has four shelters: Men’s, Women’s, Women with Children, and the Crabtree-Kovacicek Veteran’s House providing shelter for 160 individuals at any given time.
- City Mission’s medical clinic provides acute medical care and bridges primary care services for residents and the community.
Looking to help prevent homelessness in our community, City Mission’s extends services and healing outside of its shelter walls.
- Samaritan Care food pantry offers food and clothing assistance for low income individuals and families along with prayer outreach
- WeCARE Street Outreach provides free medical care, food and other vital resources to those leaving on the streets
- City Mission’s Medical Clinic provide acute medical care and bridges primary care services. Collaboration such as one with Centerville Clinics provides affordable care