Thank you for your interest in volunteering with City Mission.
Some of the volunteer opportunities available to groups include:
- Serving meals in our Feed My Sheep Dining Room. Click here to see the dining room hours of operation.
- Sorting items at our Donation Center.
- Helping at Samaritan Center Food Pantry Program. Click here to learn more about the Samaritan Care Center.
- Assisting at Hidden Treasures thrift stores. Click here to learn more about our stores and hours of operation.
- Maintenance & Special Projects
- Helping at the medical clinic (medical professionals and students of medical professionals only)
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Providing devotions and ministry for chapel services
Group size varies for each location. If your group would like to volunteer with us, the group organizer is required to fill out the Volunteer Application.
Please click the button below to download the Volunteer Application.
Mail completed application to:
City Mission Volunteer Department
84 W. Wheeling Street
Washington, PA 15301
If you have any questions, contact our Volunteer Manager at 724-705-7137 or email@example.com.